Monday, January 10, 2011

Gluten for Punishment

So it is 1:55 am on Monday and I am still up. I must be a gluten for punishment. I haven't really accomplished much. Packed a lunch, sewed a frogs legs back together, rocked a little girl back to sleep, and found how to make a special treat for my girls this Valentines day. So yes I guess in the large scheme of things not much was done, but as a mommy I know all of the above made a difference in two little girls lives.
I digress....why is it I am the only one in my house that cannot sleep? Our beastly dog is even snoring on the couch. But me no I must be a gluten for punishment. I feel like a newborn who has their days and nights messed up. And right when I think I have it all worked out! Ha! I get a nap and it all starts over. Well  in 4.5 hours everyone (including our beast) will need to be up and ready to kick off another blessed week. I will be the first one up nudging my precious husband, then softly waking two precious ones, breakfast, dressed, hair and out the door. With so much to do on so little sleep...I must be a gluten for punishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment