Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Will I ever learn?

So after everything I have been through with my health the past 4 months you would think I would slow down. Unfortunatley this is not the case. Next Tuesday begins February....the 2nd i have to select books for a book fair, the 3rd meeting must attend on committe,the 4th I have to go through other books for the book fair. And a birthday party! The 7th I set up the book  fair and watch class for teachers during staff meeting!, the 8-11 I run the book fair from 8:45am-3:45 am. On the 11th my oldest has a field trip (yep Dad is going to have to make this one) the 11th we also have a quick trip to celebrate Hubbys and momma's birthday. 14th throw class party for oldest and hopefully attend class party for youngest. Oh yes and share the love. Run a house home school oldest and attept to home school youngest, cook dinners, clean, do laundry, and attend weekly class. Oh and get clothes ready to consign by the 24th! 

I thought I was suppose to find a new "normal"! When will I learn?
Is this what is means to be a mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment