Thursday, January 27, 2011

Twiggy or King Kong

Okay Ladies weight has always been an issue for me. Even suffering from an eating disorder for part of my life. However finally at the age of 32 I have come to accept my body (slightly) for what it is! So when I went to the doctors office for a sinus infection I was blindsided my the nurses comments. Um, do you workout? yes mam daily. Do you eat healthy? uh-huh. Well you know the weight doesn't go one in one day and it wont come off in one day either. EXCUSE ME? I am sorry are you talkin to me? I was so dumbfounded and for those that know me know that is a first. She left them room then I got mad, more than mad furious. How dare someone that doesn't know me, and is there to take my blood pressure and temp (which she didn't) give me crap about my weight. I am no Twiggy but I am also not King Kong! Lets face it I am of German decent and have always had lots of muscle and med size bones. I have been pregnant four times in 5 years with 2 children to show for it. I am here fighting to rip apart negative thoughts that overtake my mind and another women is tearing me down, you have got to be kidding me!
I am really having to pray about this. I cannot allow her to affect me, I will not allow her to affect me. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. God made me in His image and to serve Him. So know I might not be Twiggy but I am NOT king kong either!

No comments:

Post a Comment